Thursday, December 6, 2007

Kids are cute :)


Ethan comes out of the bedroom the other day looking like the above and says to me, "Mom, I know this church is true!" I was trying my best not to laugh because he was being so very serious! I asked him how he knew the church was true and he said that Jesus told him. I asked him later why he needed to have mascara on his eyebrows in order to tell me this. He said that he was being Joseph Smith. I thought it was too sweet not to put on my blog!


Ivy is sick. Yesterday her cold went from normal to trouble breathing. Luckily we are friends with a Dominican family here who are extremely kind and helpful! She is a doctor and he is a pharmaceutical rep. so last night we had a nebulizer, antibiotics, Tylenol, and TLC-all without leaving the house! She'll make a house call tonight to check on her again. What a blessing! I was nervous last night because the medical system here is something we haven't experienced yet and you never know what a hospital is going to be like in a developing country. Anyway, we were blessed.



I also wanted to put up the pictures of Ivy in the Superman cape. It was a miracle that Ethan had it off long enough for her to even get it! I pinned it on her shirt and she was soooooo pleased to be like her big brother! She ran through the house and made the most of it until he saw her and had to be Superman again RIGHT NOW! I will post some pics of the other two kiddos soon!

4 comments:

My Many Coloured Days said...

You have me laughing! Ethan is hilarious! I can't believe how much Ivy looks like Emma, but with lighter hair. The cape and running around sounds familiar too! Glad you have some health pros around to help you, and hopefully everyone is better soon.

Kendra said...

They are so big! Thanks for posting these!

Kendra said...

hey I like your new template! whoever told you about that fabulous template site must be a gem! ;)

Sarah said...

Thank you Kendra gem :)

2 Timothy 1:7

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."